Psychopedagogy is the social science responsible for the study of learning and teaching processes, a powerful tool that is increasingly being taken into account at the academic and school level. For this reason, Gresol International-American School, in its commitment to innovation and the most efficient methodologies, also has a space for psychopedagogy. Through that, Gresol tries to offer the maximum benefits to its students and help them reach the maximum possible performance.
Gresol collaborates with Acompañamiento Psicopedagógico Casorrán to increase the academic performance and learning resources of our students. The objective is to adapt the needs and tools to promote autonomy and personal growth in our students. AC Casorrán is a multidisciplinary team made up of professionals that uses innovative and dynamic methodologies. They work generating close contact, complemented with various activities and didactic dynamics.
Benefits of academic psychopedagogy
Having a professional figure specialized in this social science is of great help and has become essential in educational centers. The main reason is the number of benefits it offers to students, some of which we review below:
- Psychopedagogy offers responses to the individual needs of each student. They try to provide the necessary tools to help the students face problems and solve them appropriately.
- Helps to improve cognitive processes, increasing academic performance. Besides, it helps developing new study habits and techniques.
- Improves the self-esteem and self-confidence of students.
- It favors the socio-affective well-being of the family, school environment, and in a personal dimension. Ultimately, it helps with emotional management.
- Reduce inappropriate behaviors and study their origin and how to try to avoid them and channel them in a better way.